- Located in Toronto’s suburbs, about half an hour from downtown Toronto
- Canada’s busiest airport, providing service to over 180 destinations around the world
- Also known as Toronto Island Airport
- Located minutes from the heart of downtown Toronto
- Offers service to over 18 cities in Canada and the United States, with connections to more than 80 international destination
- Offers 25-minute ride from Pearson Airport to Union Station, located in downtown core
- Free Wi-Fi on trains and in stations
- Offers 25-minute ride from Pearson Airport to Kipling subway station (Line 2, Bloor-Danforth Line)
- TTC transit is easily accessible from the Terminal 1 Transit Hub
- Shuttle comes every 15 minutes, approximately 15 minute drive to Union Station drop off
Air Canada is Canada’s largest domestic and international airline serving more than 200 airports on six continents. Air Canada is among the 20 largest airlines in the world and serves more than 41 million customers each year.
With around 44 flights a day arriving and departing from Toronto Pearson International Airport – which provides convenient access to downtown Toronto via express buses and the UP Express – Air Canada is an ideal choice for many delegates.
Air Canada is offering delegates a 10% discount on flights booked to and from Toronto between 1 August 2018 and 18 August 2018. The discount does not apply to Economy Tango bookings for travel within Canada or from U.S; however, international delegates are able to apply the discount code on Economy Tango bookings.
To take advantage of this special offer, visit aircanada.com and input the discount code (62HRJUU1) when booking your flight.
The IFA is excited to announce that Porter Airlines has joined the 14th Global Conference on Ageing as a new travel partner.
Porter Airlines operates regularly scheduled flights between Toronto and destinations in Canada and the United States out of Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, which is short walk (or ferry ride) to downtown Toronto, the Chelsea Hotel, and Ryerson University – making it an excellent choice for delegates travelling within North America to the Conference.
Porter Airlines is proud to offer a 10% discount on available base fares (with the exception of the lowest class fare during a public seat sale) for travel to and from the 14th Global Conference on Ageing. The discounted fares are available for booking from January 31, 2018 to August 11, 2018.
Available travel dates include:
|Location||Dates of Travel|
|From anywhere in Canada or US to Toronto||8 August 2018|
|From Toronto to anywhere in Canada or US||8 August 2018 to 11 August 2018|
To book your flights online, visit flyporter.com. If you are booking flights through a travel agent, please provide the discount code 14GCOA.
NB: The promo code is intended for use by conference attendees and organizers and is not meant for distribution outside of authorized channels. Porter’s fare rules and conditions apply. For any questions regarding Porter’s services or any pre-travel concerns, contact us at 1-888-619-8622.